Friday, December 23, 2005

WHERE IT ALL STARTED!!





As long as I can remember I have had collections. My first collections were rocks and minerals and of course stamps.

My rocks are long gone and the stamps are stored in a box.

My collecting had a hiatus of some years and lasted until I met my other half. We began collecting stuff together to furnish a house, decorate the walls and set the table. Many a weekend was spent searching in flea markets and along country roads.

My vintage jewellery and accessory collecting evolved naturally from the hunt as I began to pick up bright shiny objects and interesting compacts and purses. Everything I purchased at that time was for my own use. As collections do, mine became too big for just me, so I began to sell pieces I had worn and loved to be replaced by new vintage pieces.



Visit www.leecaplanvintagecollection.com for more info on this piece and more vintage costume jewellery.

Please visit our site Designer of the Week & FauxJewels

No comments: